Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Addictively spicy! Our Thai inspired Spicy Sriracha Sauce is made from
Have you tried?
- Dip for fried calamari, onion rings, sweet potato fries, or raw vegetables (crudités).
- Perfect sauce for fish tacos or lobster rolls.
- Try it in place of tartar sauce or rémoulade to augment the flavor of crab cakes, salmon, or fish & chips.
- Great for gourmet sandwiches, wraps and burgers.
- Wonderful complement for seared ahi tuna and spicy sushi rolls.
- Mix into chicken, tuna, or egg salad.
- Great for hard boiled eggs or deviled eggs.
- Dip for grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken nuggets, pretzels, fried zucchini or roasted vegetables.
- Mix it into coleslaw or potato salads.
- Try it on a Cuban, roast pork, Reuben, seared ahi tuna sandwich , or shrimp Po' boy.