BLT Summer Rolls
- 4 (8-inch) rice paper (spring roll) wrappers
- 4 strips cooked thick-cut bacon
- 2 cups packed shredded or baby lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup Kelchner Sriracha Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Salt to taste
Directions1.Dip a rice paper into a plate of warm water for 5 to 10 seconds; shake off excess water and place on a clean kitchen towel or cutting board.
2.Stack lettuce on the lower third of the rice paper. Add tomatoes then a strip of bacon. Spread about 2 teaspoons of Kelchner Sriracha Sauce then top with some more lettuce.
3.Fold the bottom of the rice paper up over the lettuce, tomato and bacon. Fold in the sides, then roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients. If one of the wrappers rips, carefully overlap the two edges then continue to assemble the roll.
4. Store covered in refrigerator and keep up to a week.
Recipe courtesy of: Inspired Taste at inspiredtaste.net - Photo courtesy of Inspired Taste