Heritage recipe with capers and no onions, giving it a sweet rich flavor. Refrigerated after opening.
- Perfect complement to “fish and chips”
- Serve with crab cakes
- Originated as a sauce for steak tartare
- Complement to grilled or baked fish
Have you tried?
- Use in place of mayo to spread on a sandwich
- Mix into tuna or chicken salad recipes
- Dab on cooked green vegetables
- Great on grilled cheese sandwiches
- Delicious on
- Serve on hamburgers and dip with french fries
- Mix with Kelchner’s hot mustard to make a creamy spicy spread