- 4 parts Kelchner's Tartar Sauce
- 1 part Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce
- Splash of Worcestershire sauce
- a squeeze of lemon
- 3/4 pound asparagus
- Two 6-ounce romaine hearts
- One 6-ounce thinly sliced seedless cucumber
- 4 thinly sliced large radishes
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 pound blue crab meat
In a bowl, mix Kelchner's Tartar Sauce, Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus until just tender, 3 minutes. Drain and cool.
Arrange the romaine, cucumber, radishes, tomatoes, eggs and asparagus on a platter. Top with large chunks of the blue crab meat and serve. Add dressing on top.