Honey Ginger Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 2 lbs pork butt or shoulder roast
- 1 TBSP peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 Bottle Kelchner Honey Ginger Marinade
- 6 oz Tsingtao or other light lager
- 6 TBLS Kelchner Sriracha Sauce
- 1 English Cucumber
- 10 oz pkg matchstick cut carrots
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 6 good hoagie rolls
- Cilantro for serving
Directions1. Heat the oil using the saute function and sear the pork on all sides.
2. Pour beer and Kelchner Honey Ginger Marinade over the pork, seal instant pot and pressure cook for 20 minutes.
3. Wait for the natural pressure release to finish and shred with two forks inside the pot; leave on keep warm or slow cook until ready to serve.
4. Dissolve the sugar and salt in vinegar and water then add the matchstick carrots and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
5. Slice the cucumber and pluck cilantro leaves for serving.
6. Spread each roll with Kelchner Sriracha Sauce then top with sliced cucumber, pulled pork, pickled carrots, and cilantro.
Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 25 min