Ham & Egg Cups with Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Kelchner's Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- cooking oil spray, for muffin pan
- 12 slices country ham
- 1 cup. shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper + some for topping
- chopped chives, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Spray muffin tray with oil and then line a piece of ham into each cup, making sure it comes up over the sides. Add in a sprinkle of cheddar cheese then crack an egg into each cup. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 13-15 minutes until the egg is cooked through. Top with a dollop of Kelchner’s Spicy Sriracha Sauce, chives, and black pepper on each egg to taste
Serve and enjoy!
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review