Pineapple Teriyaki Poke Bowls with Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 1 lb sushi-grade Ahi tuna steak
- 1 cup Kelchner Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Green onions (sliced)
- Edamame (shelled and thawed)
- Radish (thinly sliced)
- Cucumber (Julienne cut)
- Avocado (cubed or sliced)
- Pineapple (cubed)
- Jalapeños (thinly sliced)
- Carrots (Julienne cut)
- Red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- Crispy onions
- Kelchner Sriracha Sauce
1. Cut sushi-grade tuna into ¼ inch cubes and place in a bowl. Add Kelchner’s Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade and sesame seeds. Toss these ingredients together and cover.
2. Refrigerate the cubed tuna and while it is marinating prepare the rice and toppings.
3. Prepare rice according to the package instructions. Prepare the toppings using the cuts specified in the ingredients list.
4. Divide cooked rice between 4 bowls and top with marinated tuna and different combinations of prepared toppings, or let your family or guests customize their own bowl.
5. Finish each Poke Bowl with a drizzle of Kelchner’s Spicy Sriracha Sauce.