Horseradish Salmon Roll-Ups
- 1 can of salmon
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1-2 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Kelchner's Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 8 medium-sized tortillas
Directions1. Drain can of salmon.
2. Combine cream cheese, salsa, parsley, cilantro, and Kelchner's Horseradish. Mix thoroughly.
3. Set mixture in fridge to chill for 1-2 hours.
4. Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture on each tortilla and roll them up tightly.
5. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
6. Top each piece with capers, Kelchner's Spicy Sriracha Sauce, and extra Kelchner's Horseradish (if desired).
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 2 hours & 5 minutes