- 5 average sized tortillas of choice
- Approx 20 slices of hard salami
- Approx 20 slices of hot capicola
- Approx 15 slices of mozzarella
- Approx 35 slices of pepperoni
- 1 jar of Kelchner's Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Toothpicks or 4 in. skewers
- Cling wrap
DirectionsTo make one roll-up, take 1 tortilla and spread about 2 tbsp of Sriracha Sauce evenly. Evenly layer about 3 slices of hard salami, 3 slices of hot capicola, 2 slices of mozzarella, and 6 pepperoni slices on top of eachother. Roll up tightly, and wrap in cling wrap. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas and refridgerate over night.
Take roll-ups out of fridge and slice each roll-up into 5-6 sections. Use 4 in. skewers or toothpicks to secure each pinwheel.
Serve pinwheels on a tray at room temp and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Mary Manello.