Spicy Sriracha Chex Mix
- 6 cups mixed Chex cereal
- 1 ½ cups Cheez-Its, or other cheddar-flavored crackers
- 1 ½ cups pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts (can make without if there's an allergy)
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Kelchner's Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. grated ginger (or powdered ginger)
- 1 tsp. grated garlic (or garlic powder)
Directions1. Preheat your oven to 250°F.
2. Mix the Chex, Cheez-Its, pretzels, and peanuts in a large bowl.
3. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, Kelchner's Spicy Sriracha Sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
4. Microwave the mixture in 15-second intervals until the butter is melted.
5. Stir to combine.
Spread the mixture evenly over a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for an hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until the Chex Mix is crunchy. Allow to cool. Once cool, store in an airtight container.