California Roll in a Jar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup lump crab meat, drained (can be substituted with imitation crab meat, tuna, or smoked salmon)
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, cubed, and tossed in rice wine vinegar to maintain color
- 2-3 sheets Nori (dry seaweed), thinly sliced
- Kelchner's Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 4 pint-sized canning jars
Directions1. Place ⅓ cup of rice into each jar and layer cucumber, Kelchner's Spicy Sriracha Sauce, crab meat, avocado, sesame seeds, and nori.
2. Top with rice and repeat layers.
3. Cover jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Have family or guests empty their jars into bowls and top with additional sesame seeds or any other toppings you desire.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 4
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review