The Ultimate Charcuterie Playbook
- The Cheeses
- 1 soft spreadable cheese, We recommend: Brie, Camembert, Cardo, or Époisses
- 1 super aged crumbly cheese, We recommend: 7 -12 year Cheddar, aged Gouda, aged Parmesan
- 1 less mature cheese for cubing, We recommend: Havarti, Jack, Münster, Fontina, or curds if you can find them!
- 1 hard cheese wedge with a showy rind, We recommend: Manchego, Campo de Montalbán, Zamorano, Ibérico, Cabra Al Vino
- 1 spreadable round, We recommend: Chèvre, Boursin, Fromage Blanc
- The Cured Cuts
- Thin Circular, We recommend: Coppa, Salami, Sopressata, Calabrese, Capocollo
- Long Ribbons, We recommend: Prosciutto, Jamón Ibérico, Serrano Ham, Speck
- Thick Medallions, We recommend: Chorizo, Pepperoni, or ask for custom slices of your butcher’s recommendation
- Carbohydrates, We recommend: Water crackers, dipping sticks, seeded crackers, crostini, bagel rounds, sesame crackers
- From the Grove, We recommend: Pistachios, blanched almonds, cashews, olives, figs, pomegranate, dried apricots
- Sweets and Treats, We recommend: Fresh berries, grapes, dark chocolate, a honey pot, jams or jellies
- Savory Spreads, We recommend: Kelchner's Horseradish, Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce, Kelchner's Hot Mustard, Kelchner's Sriracha Sauce, Kelchner's Honey Ginger, Kelchner's Horseradish Remoulade
Arrange ingredients as desired.