Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Fried Rice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 lb cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Kelchner’s Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 3 chopped medium green onions
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups hot cooked plain white rice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
DirectionsHeat nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil, Kelchner's Spicy Sriracha Sauce, and shrimp. Cook Shrimp until opaque (approx. 2-3 minutes). Transfer shrimp to a small bowl, and cover with foil.
To the same pan add 1 teaspoon oil, ginger, garlic, bell pepper, peas and onions. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until the vegtables are soft. Next, add soy sauce and brown sugar and cook for 1 minute. Add rice and cook until warmed. Return shrimp to the pan and cook 1 minute to combine flavors. Stir in lime juice.
Top with fresh green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
Serve & enjoy!