Spicy Sriracha Pinwheels
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Kelchner Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained)
- 1- 4oz can chopped green chilies
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 5 extra-large flour tortillas
DirectionsShred 2 cups of precooked rotisserie chicken. Combine all ingredients except black beans and tortillas. Fold black beans into the cream cheese mixture until incorporated. Spread filling in an even ¼ layer over tortilla leaving ½ inch around the outside of the tortilla. Tightly roll and chill for at least 40 minutes. Cut into ½ inch wheels.
Serve and enjoy!