Spicy Sriracha Pinwheels
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Kelchner Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained)
- 1- 4oz can chopped green chilies
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 5 extra-large flour tortillas
Directions1. Shred 2 cups of precooked rotisserie chicken.
2. Combine all ingredients except black beans and tortillas.
3. Fold black beans into the cream cheese mixture until incorporated.
4. Spread filling in an even ¼ layer over tortilla leaving ½ inch around the outside of the tortilla.
5. Tightly roll and chill for at least 40 minutes.
6.Cut into ½ inch wheels.
Serve and enjoy!