Horseradish with Beets
Sweeter, milder and more colorful version of regular horseradish. Specially certified product for Passover is available.
- Use as a sweeter, milder and more colorful version of regular Kelchner’s horseradish
- Serve with gefilte fish
- Spread over kielbasa or sausage
- Mix into soups or stews such as Borscht
- Serve with lamb, turkey or ham
Have you tried?
- Mix with sour cream or crème fraîche to make a colorful horseradish sauce for fish and other meats
- Add to salad dressings for extra zip
- Serve with scrambled or hardboiled eggs
- Coat salmon before baking to add flavor and keep fish moist
- Try with potato pancakes or latkes
- Great on short ribs