- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup Kelchner's® Cocktail Sauce
- 2 small cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 oz) can kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup water as necessary
In a skillet, sauté in vegetable oil until tender: onions, garlic, celery, green pepper
Add ground beef to the above, brown and drain. Transfer beef and vegetables to a stock pot.
Add remaining ingredients to stockpot and simmer for ½ hour: Silver Spring® Seafood Cocktail Sauce, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, kidney beans, chili powder, hot sauce, salt & pepper to taste.
Add 1 cup water as necessary to add more liquid.
Serve and enjoy!
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review