- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish (to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrot (optional)
- 2 Tbsp chopped pimento peppers (optional)
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook for about 8 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Kelchner's Horseradish, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in the onion, celery, green pepper, carrot, pimentos and macaroni. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably overnight.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review