Keto - Chili Lime Steak Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Kelchner's Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound steak (rump, skirt or flank steak)
- 3 bell peppers (colors of choice), deseeded and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- flour tortillas
- Lettuce leaves (low carb)
Mix together the marinade ingredients and then place steak in marinade.
Remove steak from the marinade. Heat one teaspoon of oil in a grill pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and grill steak on each side until done to your liking. Set aside and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
Wipe pan or grill plates with paper towel; drizzle (or brush) with another teaspoon of oil and fry peppers and onion strips. Add half of the reserved marinade, salt and pepper; continue cooking until done.
To serve steak, slice into thin strips. Pack into warmed tortillas (optional) and drizzle over the remaining marinade.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review