- 1 can (15.5 oz) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. tahini
- 2 T. Kelchner’s horse-radish
- 1/4 C. good extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh dill (optional)
Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined. Chill in a covered container in the fridge for at least one hour. Serve as a dip or spread.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review