Cocktail Chicken Wings
- 3/4 cup Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce
- 4 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp mustard of choice
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Hot suace to taste
- 3-4 lbs chicken wings
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 6 Tbsp Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce
1. Combine 3/4 cup Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce with worcestershire sauce, mustard, bay leaves, water, sugar, salt, and hot sauce. Pour over chicken wings.
2. Bake in a 9 x 13 baking dish at 350 degrees for 60-75 minutes. Baste often until done.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter, add the 6 Tbsp of Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce.
4. Remove the baking dish from the oven, discard the bay leaves.
5. Add the wings to the skillet.
6. Toss to coat until they are well glazed.