Thai Chili Wings
- 12 chicken drummies (raw, unbreaded)
- 1/2 cup Kelchner's Thai Chili Sauce
- Seasoning Mix:
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pinch allspice
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss chicken drummies with 2 tablespoons melted butter and season with 2/3 of seasoning mix on all sides.
- Bake on sheet pan for 20 minutes or until nicely browned and cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, mix together Kelchner's Thai Chili Sauce, allspice, remaining butter, and seasoning mix. When chicken is done, remove all grease and toss with Thai Chili Sauce. Return to oven for 6 minutes to glaze.
- To serve, place wings on serving dish and pour remaining sauce over. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks (optional).
- Recipe may easily be multiplied to accommodate additional wings.