Lemon Dill Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4-1/2 cup Kelchner's Lemon Dill Marinade
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped dill, for garnish
- Milk or butter (optional)
- Salt (optional)
• Place the potatoes into a pot and cover with water. Salt (optional).
• Bring the water to a boil and cook for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
• Add Kelchner's Lemon Dill Marinade to pot and return to stove over low-medium heat. Cook until heated, add in potatoes, and mash until smooth.
• Top with dill for garnish
• Optional - add milk or butter to taste