Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- 8 ounces leftover turkey or thick cut turkey deli meat
- 4 large slices Gouda, Havarti or Provolone cheese (or other favorite cheese)
- 1/2 cup Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/2 cup Cranberry sauce
- 12 pack Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot mustard
- ½ teaspoon Everything Bagel seasoning or poppy seed
Directions• Preheat oven to 375° F. and prepare a 9X13 baking pan with cooking spray.
• Slice Hawaiian buns in half while keeping all of the buns attached to one another. Remove the top buns and set aside.
• Place the bottom buns in the pan. Add the turkey over the the buns and top with Kelchner's Horseradish, cranberry sauce, slices of cheese and the tops of buns.
• In a small microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, Worcestershire sauce, hot mustard and seasoning or poppy seeds. Microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until the butter is melted.
• Brush the butter mixture over the top of the buns. Cover with tinfoil and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove the tinfoil and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes. Serve immediately.
* Recipe Notes - Measurements for turkey, cranberry sauce, horseradish and cheese are all approximate. Use the preferred amount for your sliders.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review