Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- 8 ounces leftover turkey or thick cut turkey deli meat
- 4 large slices Gouda, Havarti or Provolone cheese (or other favorite cheese)
- 1/2 cup Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/2 cup Cranberry sauce
- 12 pack Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kelchner's Hot Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Everything Bagel seasoning or poppy seed
Directions• Preheat oven to 375° F. and prepare a 9X13 baking pan with cooking spray.
• Slice Hawaiian buns in half while keeping all of the buns attached to one another. Remove the top buns and set aside.
• Place the bottom buns in the pan. Add the turkey over the the buns and top with Kelchner's Horseradish, cranberry sauce, slices of cheese and the tops of buns.
• In a small microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, Worcestershire sauce, Kelchner's Hot Mustard and seasoning or poppy seeds. Microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until the butter is melted.
• Brush the butter mixture over the top of the buns. Cover with tinfoil and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove the tinfoil and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes. Serve immediately.
* Recipe Notes - Measurements for turkey, cranberry sauce, horseradish and cheese are all approximate. Use the preferred amount for your sliders.