Hot Cinnamon Cider
- • 64 oz Cranberry Apple Juice
- • 48 oz Orange Juice
- • 4 tbsp Red Cinnamon Candies (Red Hots)
- • 2 tsp Whole Allspice
- • 3 tbsp Honey
- • 1 tbsp Cranberry Sauce
- • 2-3 tsp Kelchner's Horseradish
• Mix first four ingredients in a 6 quart saucepan.
• Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
• Remove allspice. Stir in honey, cranberry sauce & Kelchner's Horseradish.
• Serve in a mini crock pot or carafe to keep warm.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review