- 1 cup Kelchner's Shrimp Scampi Marinade and Sauce
- 1 jar Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce
- 6 small jarred or dried Calabrian chiles, minced
- 20 jumbo shrimp, shelled with tails intact
- 10 slices of bacon, cut in half crosswise
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a large baking dish, whisk the 1 cup Kelchner's Shrimp Scampi Marinade and Sauce and chiles.
- Wrap each shrimp with a piece of bacon and add to the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour; turn the shrimp halfway through marinating.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan; brush with oil. Grill bacon-wrapped shrimp over high heat, turning once, until the bacon is browned and the shrimp is just cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer the shrimp to a platter and serve with Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.