Horseradish-Dill Potato Salad
- 2 tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish, drained
- 3 lbs small red-skinned potatoes, quartered
- Kosher salt
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 8 oz sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp whole-grain dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Put the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water by 2 inches; season generously with salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until just tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Drizzle potatoes with the vinegar and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt; gently toss to coat. Let cool.
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the snap peas and cook until bright green but still crisp, 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl of ice water and let cool, then drain and pat dry. Slice the peas in half.
- Whisk the Kelchner's Horseradish, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, 2 tablespoons water, the lemon zest, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add to the potatoes along with the snap peas, celery, dill, parsley and chives. Gently stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.