Shrimp-Stuffed Twice-Baked Potato
- 12oz Shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- Kelchner's Shrimp Scampi Marinade and Sauce
- 2 large Baking Potatoes
- ¾ cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse potatoes and prick skin several times with a fork. Place potatoes in microwave and cook on high for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out potato middles into a medium-size mixing bowl. Set potato skin shells on a baking sheet.
- Cook and stir shrimp in a large skillet over medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes. Shrimp should be almost fully cooked. Scoop out shrimp with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Pour Kelchner's Shrimp Scampi into mixing bowl with potato middles, mash together. Add cheese, sour cream and shrimp and stir. Add black pepper to taste.
- Scoop potato and shrimp mixture into 4 potato skin shells.
- Bake filled shells for 10 to 15 minutes until thoroughly heated.