Lemon Dill Salmon Pasta
- 1 cup Kelchner's Lemon Dill Marinade and Sauce
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 1 Box of pasta - your choice
- 2 T Fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Cups Fresh spinach
- 2 T Fresh chives, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Season salmon with salt & pepper
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, (145 degrees)
- Boil water, add pasta
- Remove the salmon from the oven and cut it into chunks.
- Drain pasta and add the salmon chunks to the same pasta pot, medium low heat.
- Add the spinach.
- Pour Kelchner's Lemon Dill over the top and stir to coat the pasta. Medium heat until warm.
- Top with chives and chopped parsley to garnish.
- Add more Kelchner's Lemon Dill to taste
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review