Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- For glaze:
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried
- For skewers:
- ¾ pound boneless chicken breast, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded, cut in chunks
- 3 small onions, quartered
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 small mushrooms
- 6 wooden skewers
Soak wooden skewers for at least one hour in water.
Combine glaze ingredients.
Place ingredients alternately on a skewer: a piece of chicken, bell pepper, onion, chicken, tomato, and mushroom.
Repeat with remaining ingredients. Brush with glaze.
Place under preheated broiler or on grill. Cook 10-15 minutes, turning often.
Serve with rice & extra Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.