Triple Decker Meatloaf Sandwich
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- Kelchner's Horseradish Remoulade Dipping Sauce to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small skillet, heat oil over medium; add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, onion mixture, crackers, cheese, eggs, Kelchner's Horseradish, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, use your hands to form mixture into a 9-inch loaf. Bake until cooked through, about 40 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before cutting into thick slices.
- To serve, place meatloaf slices between bread, topped with lettuce, pickles, and Kelchner's Horseradish Remoulade Dipping Sauce.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review