Triple Decker Meatloaf Sandwich
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- Kelchner's Horseradish Remoulade Dipping Sauce to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small skillet, heat oil over medium; add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, onion mixture, crackers, cheese, eggs, Kelchner's Horseradish, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, use your hands to form mixture into a 9-inch loaf. Bake until cooked through, about 40 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before cutting into thick slices.
- To serve, place meatloaf slices between bread, topped with lettuce, pickles, and Kelchner's Horseradish Remoulade Dipping Sauce.