Chicken, Bacon, & Pineapple Fried Rice
- 1/4 cup Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 cups frozen peas, carrots and corn
- 2 tbsp sesame or vegetable oil
- 3-4 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced for garnish
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and chicken. Cook chicken thoroughly.
Add white onion and vegetables, cook until tender; about 2-4 minutes. Stir in Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce and simmer.
Stir in rice, pineapple, bacon, and black pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through; about 2-4 minutes.
Serve hot. Garnish with green onions. Add more Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki to taste if desired.
*Serving Tip - Try using a hollowed out pineapple as your bowl! Gives a unique look to your dinner table!*