Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's® Horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, crisp cooked, drained and crumbled
In a large bowl layer cauliflower, broccoli, green onions, radishes, and carrots. Set aside.
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, Kelchner's® Horseradish, salt, and pepper. Spread over vegetables. Sprinkle with bacon.
Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Before serving, toss to coat vegetables.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review