Apple Walnut Horseradish Charoset
- 3 medium tart apples (ex. Gala, Fuji, or Granny Smith)
- 1½ cups walnut halves
- ½ cup sweet red wine
- 1½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- Kelchner's Horseradish (to taste)
Directions1. Peel apples, remove core, and finely dice them.
2. Lightly toast walnuts in oven at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes. Let them cool, then coarsely chop them.
3. Add apples, walnuts, red wine, cinnamon, brown sugar, and Kelchner's Horseradish to a large bowl. Stir all ingredients until throughly combined.
4. Store in airtight container until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Adeena Sussman of epicurious.com.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 6