Horseradish Pot Roast
- 4 pound chuck roast
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1 ½ tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 ½ cups beef broth
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
Directions1. Season the chuck roast with salt and pepper on all sides.
2. In a large skillet heat the butter on medium heat.
3. Brown the roast on all sides, transfer to crockpot.
4. Smear the chuck roast with Kelchner's Horseradish.
5. Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, Worcestershire, and beef broth.
6. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 8 hours | Serves: 10