Green Bean Casserole
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp Kelchner's Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions (divided)
- Salt and pepper
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine soup, milk, green beans, Kelchner's Creamy Horseradish Sauce, ¾ cup of French-fried onions in a large bowl.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place mixture in oven safe dish.
5. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes covered.
6. Uncover, add the remaining ¾ cups of French-fried onions and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 8