Tangy Horseradish Cheese Spread
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (any kind)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced red onion or green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dry yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine shredded cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Kelchner's Horseradish in a food processor. Process until blended, leaving the cheese slightly chunky.
2. Add onion, parsley, dry yellow mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Process until just mixed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 6
Recipe inspired by Outpost Natural Foods at outpost.coop.