Cheesy Cauliflower Waffles with Horseradish Sauce
- 2 cups uncooked cauliflower rice
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish (or to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions1. Preheat standard waffle maker.
2. Combine cauliflower rice, cheese, egg, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir.
3. Spray waffle maker with cooking spray. Scoop about 3/4 cup of cauliflower mixture into waffle maker. Close and cook until waffle is thoroughly cooked (3-4 minutes). Repeat process until all of the mixture is used.
4. In a small bowl, mix Greek yogurt, Kelchner's Horseradish, and salt and pepper together.
5. Garnish waffles with more parsley and serve with horseradish sauce.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 4
Recipe inspired by weightwatchers.com