Horseradish Grilled Steak
- Kelchner's Horseradish
- Steaks of choice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh Italian parsley, chopped (optional garnish)
Directions1. Pat steaks dry and coat completely with Kelchner's Horseradish.
2. Let sit for 20-30 minutes. Preheat grill to hot.
3. Place steaks on grill, allow them to cook on one side approx. 5-7 minutes.
4. Turn them over and continue cooking on other side for approx. 5 minutes. Allow the steak to rest for 10 minutes.
5. If desired, serve with additional horseradish and top with fresh chopped parsley.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 50 minutes | Serves: 2
Click HERE for an easy how-to video on this recipe!