Creamy Horseradish Cucumber Salad
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 pound Persian cucumbers
- 1 small red onion
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
Directions1. Thinly slice Persian cucumbers and red onion.
2. Combine sour cream, vinegar, Kelchner's Horseradish, and fresh dill. Mix thoroughly.
3. Stir in sliced cucumbers and onion until fully coated in the mixture.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add cover and store in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
6. When ready to serve, remove cover and stir again to ensure everything is evenly coated.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 2 hours & 15 minutes | Serves: 6
Recipe inspired by Brandy O'Neill of nutmegnanny.com.