Tangy Pulled Pork
- 3 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 Tbsp granulated onion
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 6-9 pounds pork shoulder, fat trimmed
- Kelchner's Hot Mustard
- Top with Kelchner's Smoky Maple Chipotle
Directions1. Preheat smoker to 250 degrees F. Place drip pan with water under grill grates.
2. Combine rub ingredients.
3. Rub pork with Kelchner's Hot Mustard and sprinkle on spice rub mixture.
4. Add pork to smoker and smoke for 6 hours.
5. Once an internal temperature of 165 is reached wrap pork in tin foil.
6. Place pork back in smoker and cook until internal temp is 195 degrees F 1-2 hours.
7. Let pork rest for 20 minutes and shred it apart.
8. Add Kelchner's Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade to pork.
9. Serve pork on a bun with mixture on top.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 8 hours | Serves: 6