- 2 shots vodka
- 2 teaspoons Kelchner's Horseradish (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- Add celery salt to taste
- 10-12 oz tomato juice
- Garnish with your favorites such as bacon, green beans, asparagus, salami, pepperoncini, colby jack, beef sticks or jerky, string cheese, dill pickle, or stuffed olives.
Directions1. In 2 glasses, combine ice, vodka, Kelchner's Horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, celery salt and tomato juice.
2. Garnish with our suggestions or whatever you desire.
3. Enjoy!Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2