- 1/3-pound bacon cut into small pieces.
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1- 5 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp Kelchner's Hot Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 28 ounce can pinto beans
- 1 15 oz can red beans
- 1 15 oz can black beans
Directions1. In a large skillet cook chopped bacon until it starts to soften, add onion to the bacon and cook until bacon is crispy.
2. Add brown sugar, tomato sauce, Worcestershire, Kelchner's Horseradish, Kelchner's Hot Mustard, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Stir until brown sugar is well dissolved 3-5 minutes.
3. Cook for 5-10 minutes until beans are warm and slightly soft.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes | Serves: 8