- 8 ounces Neufchatel or light cream cheese, softened
- 2 -3 tablespoons creamy horseradish
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces sliced smoked salmon
Mix the cheese, horseradish, dill, and green onions in a bowl. On one side of each tortilla, spread 1/4 of the mixture. Add a single layer of salmon and roll into a log. Continue on with the rest of the tortillas until finished.
Using plastic wrap, wrap each log tightly and refrigerate overnight.
Before serving, unwrap and cut logs into 8 equal slices.