Hot Mustard Summer Slaw
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Kelchner's Hot Mustard
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-10 oz bag of Angel Hair Coleslaw cut cabbage (or 1 medium head, shredded)
- 1-10 oz bag of matchstick cut carrots (or 3 large carrots cut into matchsticks)
Directions1. Whisk together mayonnaise, Kelchner's Hot Mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, celery seeds, and vinegar.
2. Toss cabbage and carrots in the dressing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Serves: 10
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review