- 1 baguette, sliced on the bias, about 1/2 inch thick
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup chopped yellow pepper
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- ½ cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- One 6-ounce log fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2-3 tablespoons horseradish (add more to taste)
- Microgreens, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly brush olive oil on the baguette slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper. On a baking sheet, place the slices and toast until crisp and lightly golden brown, roughly 7-8 minutes.
In a bowl stir together the vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil and honey. Mix in thyme. Next, add in the peppers, tomatoes, olives and season with salt and pepper. Put in the refrigerator to marinate.
Mix the horseradish with the goat cheese. Spoon some of the cheese mixture onto each slice of toast and top with a spoonful of the pepper mixture. Garnish with microgreens and serve.