Historical Deep Sea Fancy
- 1 cup crabmeat (6.5 oz can)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 slices toast
Directions1. Combine crabmeat, green pepper, onion, ripe olives, and salt.
2. Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Kelchner's Horseradish until well blended. Add to crabmeat mixture and stir.
3. Spread on 4 toast slices.
4. Top each with a cheese slice.
5. Broil on low until the cheese melts and is golden brown.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes