Historical Onion Burgers
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- ½ teaspoon salt
Directions1. Combine beef, Kelchner's Horseradish, salt, and pepper, and shape into 12 thin patties.
2. Brown onion lightly in butter, and add to mixture.
3. Spread mixture on six of the patties and top with the remainder of the meat.
4. Press together, sealing the edges.
5. Broil about 8 minutes on each side.
6. Serve on toasted buns with your favorite burger toppings.
Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes