- 1 can hominy
- 1 pound large curd cottage cheese
- 1-pint milk
- 1/4 pound shelled, blanched almonds (can use pecans or walnuts)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions1. Preheat oven 375 degrees.
2. Drain hominy and place in saucepan; add milk and bring to boil. Cool.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour into greased cake pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Chill and serve cold.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes