Cheddar Bacon Dip
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup Kelchner Hot Mustard
- ½ cup cheddar cheese sauce, homemade or store-bought
- ¼ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped scallions (green onion)
- 3 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Serve with crunchy pretzels, soft pretzel bites, tortilla chips, vegetables, or any of your favorite game-time snacks.
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review