Historical Ham Croquettes with Tomato Horseradish Sauce
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup ground or finely chopped, cooked ham
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Dash black pepper
- Dash ground cloves
Directions1. Blend ½ cup soup with ham, ½ cup crumbs, parsley, onion; shape into 4 large croquettes.
2. Beat 1 egg with 1 tablespoon water. Roll croquettes in mixture and then in remaining crumbs.
3. Cook in shortening until brown and hot; remove from skillet.
4. Pour in remaining soup, Kelchner's Horseradish, dijon mustard, cloves and pepper; heat and serve over croquettes.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review